Meridian, MS has never had a full-time retina clinic until now. At Retina Specialists of Mississippi, PLLC, we take pride in patient care, and after much consideration, we felt Meridian, as well as the surrounding areas, deserves better retinal care with everyday availability. Our office is located at 6694 Poplar Springs Dr. Meridian, MS 39305 next to Aldersgate Retirement Community. Look for the blue sign.
From I-20 E/I-59 N:
- Follow I-20 to 31st Ave S in Meridian.
- Take Exit 152
- Continue on 29th Ave for 2.7 miles and take a RIGHT on 36th St.
- Turn LEFT onto Hwy 493 and continue for 1.9 miles.
- Take a slight RIGHT turn onto Poplar Springs Dr.
- Continue for 1 mile and our office is on the RIGHT
From I-20 W/I-59 S:
- Continue on I-20 W/I-59 S and take exit 157B.
- Merge onto US-45 and continue for 3.3 miles.
- Take a LEFT onto Dale Dr/Hwy 45 N.
- Take a sharp RIGHT onto Lizelia Rd.
- In 1 mile, take a LEFT onto Old Country Club Rd E.
- Continue for 2.5 miles and take a LEFT onto Old Hwy 39/Poplar Springs Dr.
- Our Office is 1 mile down on the LEFT.
From Hwy 45 S:
- Head South on US-45.
- Turn RIGHT onto Sam Lackey Rd and continue for 0.5 mile.
- Turn LEFT onto Lizelia Rd and continue for 0.7 of a mile.
- Turn RIGHT onto Old Country Club Rd E and continue for 2.5 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Old Hwy 39/Poplar Springs Dr and our office is 1 mile on the LEFT.
From Old Hwy 39 S:
- Head South on Old Hwy 39 N.
- Take a slight RIGHT onto Poplar Springs Dr.
- Continue for 3.5 miles and our office is on the LEFT.
From Hwy 19 N:
- Head North on Hwy 19.
- Merge RIGHT onto US-45.
- See Step 2 of From I-20 W/I-59-S.
From Hwy 19 S:
- Head South on Hwy 19.
- Turn LEFT onto Allen Swamp Rd and continue for 3.4 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Windsor Rd and continue for 2.6 miles.
- Turn RIGHT onto MS-493 S and continue for 2.6 miles.
- Turn LEFT onto Old Hwy 39/Poplar Springs Dr. and our office is 1 mile on the RIGHT.